The Drive client enables you to access files on the server without syncing to local disk. It works like a network drive.
1. Download desktop drive client on the download page.
2. When you run the drive client for the first time, you'll be asked to login.
3. In the Server field, input https://disk.readyspace.com/
4. Enter your username, password and computer name, then click Login.
5. After successfully log into the server, the Drive client will start to fetch library and file list from the server. The file contents are not downloaded at this moment. So you can let it run in the background. You'll be noticed when the fetch is done.
6.The virtual drive folder will be opened. You'll find it works just like an ordinary hard drive on your computer. The top level folders in the virtual drive are libraries on the Cloud Drive server. File contents will be downloaded when you open a file. Recently opened file will be cached in your local disk. All cached files will be marked with a green tick.